Embracing Innovation - How Can We do Things Better?
We need to have a mindset of:
- embracing innvoation and
- constantly challenging ourselves of How Can We Do Things Better?
Why the contribution is important
- As time goes by, we get too comfortable and play it safe.
- It is difficult to escalate ideas and issues with long standing staff / exsisting practices.
- When the wrong people are in a management role, it is difficult to progress change.
If we embed a culture of 'Embracing Innovation & How Can We Do Things Better?' it would :
- facilitate open conversations with patients, staff, across teams, up/down the organisation chart
- improve quality, increase effeciency and drive innovation
- challenge the mindset of what 'it has always been that way'
- provide a mechanism to think more broadly at a systems level
by Elene on December 20, 2019 at 08:58AM