* I give feedback in a respectful way.
• I am aware of the emotions that are most likely to arise for me when I am in struggle.
• I understand how my emotions affect my behavior.
• I am able to reality-check the stories I tell myself during conflict/ disappointment/ setbacks.
• When there is a setback, failure, or disappointment, I’m able to identify the key learnings and share them within the team and the organization.
• I own my mistakes and discuss them in an open and honest way.
• I’m prepared to offer my point of view to the team.
Why the contribution is important
I think having a value like this with specific behaviours attached will help us to having a brave, honest and integrity filled workplace where people feel heard and understood.
by michellejanssen on November 28, 2019 at 08:30AM